Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 1 back on track

Fell off the wagon the last week and a half.. I went back home for a bit of a holiday. My kids had spring break so we headed to Grandma and Grandpas house.. It was great. My oldest didn't want to come home but the youngest was a little bit home sick. I would have liked to stay a little longer but it was nice to get home.
I did really well as far as hitting the gym every morning. Did not miss one day, even after going out a few late nights... I was wiped when I arrived home and needed a few good nights sleep before I felt caught up.
Didn't eat very well while I was there.. My parents don't have regular dinner routines... they just eat when they are hungry.. so it was tough... but I am only up 3 pounds and I am ok with that.. I had a good week and for the amount of drinks I consumed and the amount of dinners on the run, I say 3 lbs is pretty good... won't take long to get rid of that and then I can focus on the last 5.
I have a couple of new gym buddies that are have goals and focus.. I have workouts planned with them and throw in a yoga class or two, I think I am going to see results quickly... I just have to remember that it is 80% diet.

No comments: