Monday, January 30, 2012

It is really hard to find people who do what they say they are going to do. I hate to give up on people but how many times should a person bail on you and you be OK with it? My new attitude toward this is going to be " call me when you are ready to wear your integrity panties". I am not going to waste my time relying on people who repeatedly let me down.
I understand when it has a valid reason. Like " I can't go to the gym, my baby has big red spots all over him". Absolutely, be with your baby. I would think you were horrible if you didn't!! haha But it is when you say " let's go for a run this day" and you get a yeah sure!! then you get a " I will have to see" and then you get an excuse that they could totally work around. I don't care if you want to sit on your ass and find an excuse for doing anything in life. It isn't my life you are ruining. But don't waste my time by making false promises.
I find these people are hard to find. I'm running out of friends. Am I an asshole??

8 comments:

Mark said...

I could not agree more. Same for Shannon. We don't so much get the gradual backing out, and sometimes they don't back out. Instead, they're very late and never call or text or e-mail letting us know they're running late. This is very frustrating, because we could do something constructive with that time. I know there comes an age when upbringing can't be blamed completely, but I think it's obvious whose parents did and didn't bring them up right. Those who came to be considerate on their own? Even more the better.

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers however this piece of writing is really a good post, keep it up.



my page http://pb-pedia.info
my page :: weight loss

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look
forward to new posts.

my web-site: weight loss
Also see my website: weight loss

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
and I was wanting to know your situation;
many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap methods with
other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Feel free to visit my web site ... publish

Anonymous said...

This excellent website certainly has all of the information I needed
about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

my web-site ... registry cleaner

Anonymous said...

Sadly, obsessive love affairs tend to lead to harmful, sometimes violent, how do you get a boyfriend back.
If you are an independent person and would not tolerate any
excessive interference in your life. Hopefully, it will be easier to see things clearly if you are in a relationship, and
keep in mind that the thinner your search parameters, the
fewer your options. I hope too for your own sake that you will find yourself
able to write, for I know you were not being rude or deliberately hurtful, but not sexually.


Feel free to visit my web-site :: how to get an ex boyfriend to want you back

Anonymous said...

For now this OBD2 Scan Software Program diagnostic application I
would NOT propose. Dyno Sprint materials totally free application updates.


Also visit my website ... auto scanners

Anonymous said...

other propecia nbc - buy generic propecia online no prescription